Futago

nav·i·gate - v. nav·i·gat·ed, nav·i·gat·ing, nav·i·gates v. tr. a. To make one's way

Monday, October 23, 2006

What's this????

In the immortal words of Edie from Absolutely Fabulous:

"Le quois, baby spew?"

Right. So the picture isn't that great, but I put this shirt on yesterday and went about my business. After a few hours I looked down on my shoulder to see this awfully bizarre looking ....stain.

Well, what could that be I thought? Indeed, upon further inspection, it was crusty chuck-up courtesy of one of my sons and their subsequent belching.

That's my life. Trying to be cool and punk rock in my mid 30s by still wearing "edgy" band shirts, but being brought right back down to earth by what amounts to essentially partially digested baby food.

Rock on man. Rock on.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger j. ethan duran said...

my hot cinnamon pancake thing i was eating the other day spewed its hot sticky contents onto my shirt. stains are in!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger richard pierce said...

Some of us are late 40s and still trying to be punk(ish). And the children do grown-up voms - on the floor or in the toilet mainly ! R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home