Futago

nav·i·gate - v. nav·i·gat·ed, nav·i·gat·ing, nav·i·gates v. tr. a. To make one's way

Monday, July 24, 2006

Props to my better half...

Right. So, I did a photojournalism degree in college. I sweated for 5 years to get the thing, and what do I have to show for it? Well, I work in engineering and my wife takes far better photos than I do.
So, not much.
I mean, to me the photos below are great. Put a camera in Heather's hands and she produces these gems. I'm humbled.
Finn never ceases to smile when you hold him up like this. Plus, it never ceases to put that dorky look on my face either.

Everytime I look at this photo of Lachlan it makes my heart twinge just a bit.

Truly, I am a blessed man.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Kate said...

AWESOME photos!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home