Futago

nav·i·gate - v. nav·i·gat·ed, nav·i·gat·ing, nav·i·gates v. tr. a. To make one's way

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sucker


I used to hate all that cutesy-poo behavior that parents exhibit with their children. Case in point would be doing things like putting sunglasses on newborns. It just seemed fairly goofy.

But..........

I've fallen prey to it now that I have children of my own. It's just kinda funny to watch them when they're wearing these things. They sort of look around in slow motion wonder. Clearly their brains are registering something has changed with their field of vision and they react by these somewhat dazed looks. It's funny for me and they seem to enjoy it.

Plus, sunglasses on babies are a heck of a lot cooler than.....I dunno.....Mickey Mouse clothes and stuff like that. I'll continue to resist that for as long as possible.

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger j. ethan duran said...

love the pix!
they look like future rockers.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger j. ethan duran said...

future rockers!
love the pix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home